The COVID-19 pandemic is a very serious problem facing the state of Florida and the world. We are doing our best at ARC to keep our patients and staff safe during this time.
YES! We are still accepting new patients at this time.
We have taken extra precautions to ensure the safety of our patients, employees and communities during this trying time.
Precautions we have put in place include:
- All staff wearing masks (Gloves have been provided for the clinicians as needed)
- Cleaning all surfaces (including door handles, counters, pens etc…) in common areas such as the waiting room, gym and restrooms frequently throughout the day
- Increased our already extensive cleaning of treatment areas in between patients by sanitizing tables, chairs, counters and equipment.
- Social Distancing by limiting the number of patients in our office at one time
- Social Distancing by allowing only patients within our office, no family members (with the exception of translators and parents of under age children)
- Temperature screenings for both employees and patients
- Symptom screenings for both employees and patients
- Encouraging anyone with possible symptoms to stay home
- Requiring patients to wear a mask during treatments and within our office unless they are unable to do so due to medical reasons.
- If there is a case within the office we will close the location for sanitization
These are just a few of our added precautions during this time. We assure you that the health and safety of our staff and patients is our top priority at this time! We want our patient’s to feel comfortable and safe in our offices so if you have further questions please call our corporate office for details or about the preventive measures we’ve put in place to protect our patients and staff members.
During this time our hours may vary so please always be sure to make an appointment with our office or call for details! 386-774-6333